Introduce yourself

Stumpy

Staff member
Admin
Unturned Admin
Survivor
Reporter
Hey everyone!

Let's kick off the launch of the new LGS forums with a chance to introduce ourselves 🤩

I'm Stumpy, and i'm from Australia and 23 years of age, anyone from Brainz! (old servers) would know me from the OCE servers 🇭🇲

These days, you'll find me doing my part moderating the servers! If you ever see me, feel free to say hi 🥳

GudenMedEnKuk

Survivor
Hello everyone! I'm known by either Guden or Risefal, i'm 23 from Sweden, I work as a chef at two places. During my freetime I work as a forum admin on a roleplay game and discord/twitch moderator on a channel. I play alot of RTS/FPS games and unturned now and then. and after all that I still got time for a 8-12 hour sleep schedule ;)

I like spaghetti and is sometimes called "the italian guy"

Last edited:

Leo

Staff member
Admin
Kagger
Soldater
Hello everyone! I'm known by either Guden or Risefal, i'm 23 from Sweden, I work as a chef at two places. During my freetime I work as a forum admin on a roleplay game and discord/twitch moderator on a channel. I play alot of RTS/FPS games and unturned now and then. and after all that I still got time for a 8-12 hour sleep schedule ;)

I like spaghetti and is sometimes called "the italian guy"
Chef eh ? Nice (y)

Juniperr

Survivor
Hello. I'm 16 and playing LGS simply because i love vanilla servers, and here we got the best ones.